Tuesday 13 October 2015

Inaugural Missives

There is a lot of pressure around an inaugural posting but never one to shirk from a self-imposed challenge, let me introduce myself. I am a woman in her 40's, Mormon somewhat, love the sciences, English and Mathematics, I work Full Time and have been in the workplace since the age of 12 where I lied about my age to get a bar job. I grew up in poverty,my goal upon leaving school was to get a job which was a goal which has rarely let me down. I am a Black Belt Karate. I was afraid of falling down to the point where my first ever skiing trip was a bust so I studied Jiu Jitsu and was thrown to the mat for a year before declaring that falling held no more fear. I live a humbly and fiscally restricted awesome life in the middle of England. There's more. Let's get to know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment