Monday 26 October 2015

All hands on deck at 0900hrs.

Cripes.
We have known this was coming for months.
We have been pep talking eachother and ourselves for weeks, nay, months.
After hours today a meeting request was sent to every employee to be in a company wide, simultaneous meeting at 0900hrs to discuss the next stages of the reorganisation.
Each discipline to go to their assigned area and receive instruction.
Bile filled the pit of my stomach.
I still have a bit if trauma left over from the last time this happened.
Having recently had a very good managerial review, I came to the determination on the drive home that nothing is personal, this is just shaping the company the way the new boss wants it for continued success and growth.
I have tried to relax tonight as best I can.
~


No comments:

Post a Comment