Thursday 14 April 2016

I can feel it lifting -

A couple of months ago I wrote about now sometimes I can feel an episode of feeling blue roll in right here...
http://rightsizeglass.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/depression-minor-head-cold-sometimes-flu.html
and over the past few days I felt an episode of wobbly emotional health start to envelop me again - boooooo hisssssssss - *throws popcorn at the screen*

But!!!!!!!!!  But, I have amazing resilience, phenomenal powers of analysis and deduction, and beautiful friends.

The resilience has be honed over what feels like millennia, I've been here before and got out of it, I can do it again.

The powers of analysis have been honed over decades, why am I feeling this way? What triggered it? Is there something hiding behind what looks like the trigger?  Is the trigger based in reality or am I worried about things which may not even come to pass?  What do I have control over and what do I have to relinquish?  What can I do?  Have I eaten?  Have I eaten something with vitamins?  Am I tired?  Have I been outside today?

And the beautiful friends have been gathered over a lifetime, some more recently than others but equally valuable and loved.  They said "You've got this, we love you, breathe, did you eat? Do you know we love you?  Do you know that you are totally kicking this things backside? Can you see yourself how we see you?  You have got this, it'll be great, it's going to be amazing, buckle in for the ride, enjoy it and breathe".

Now, I ask you, who among us could not see the joy and blessings in their life with experience and talents and friends like that? Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment