Sunday 1 November 2015

Some days are just too flipping lovely

Today one of my kiddos had their first YW class presidency training meeting. This kiddo takes her responsibilities very seriously and for that I am one grateful momma. It bodes well for the future.
Today was also an amazing day for me, and I am torn between blabbing my head off and respecting the other peoples privacy. I had a catch up with a cousin.
No great shakes, you say?
Ah ha! I see your 'no great shakes' and raise you an 'it has been almost 32 years since we hung out and our families met for the first time today'! I had such a relaxing afternoon and hope they did too. I am extremely happy that they have moved to be within an hour car ride of my home and I am so grateful for their gracious and easy hospitality. The kids got along like a house on fire too. 32 years felt like 32 days, now if that's not a glimpse of eternity I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment